RU Ready for Work has had a 100% college acceptance rate
OUCP had distributed more than 16,000 books in Newark and the Greater Newark Area
America Reads supports literacy in more than 20 schools throughout Newark
Become a Partner!
For more information about the America Reads/Counts Program,
contact Sheronia Rogers at: email@example.com or (848) 445-0630
Administered by Office of University-Community Partnerships, the Rutgers-Newark America Reads/Counts Program serves youth and adults by providing tutoring in Newark area schools and in other education-related institutions and organizations.
Jumpstart is a national early education organization that recruits and trains college students and community Corps members to serve preschool children in low-income neighborhoods.
RU Ready for Work is a year round, replicable youth workforce and college/career readiness development program created and administered by the Office of University Community Partnerships. RU Ready for Work fosters the development of skills that prepare Newark youth to compete successfully for positions and careers in today’s workforce.
- Children’s Defense Fund Freedom Schools Program
- CIMIC Science and Technology Summer Camp
- Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) BizCamp
- RU Ready for Public/Healthcare Service Summer Program
- Rutgers-Merck Summer Bioethics Institute
- Sadie Nash Leadership Project
- WRITE ON Sport Summer Program