The OUCP Team/Project Leader serves as a student leader in one of the department’s units/areas. As a unit student leader, the individual provides second or third tier supervision of office/project assistants during specific shifts, programs, activities, etc. The OUCP Student Team/Project Leader serves as role model, providing ongoing training, direction, and guidance. In their capacity as supervisors, the OUCP Team/Project Leader monitors the performance of assigned student employees and is expected to routinely provide feedback to OUCP professional staff regarding team/project performance.
- Works in collaboration with OUCP professional staff to plan and coordinate team and individual tasks for specific projects and/or students working in an assigned OUCP
- May assign and oversee tasks and monitor workflow and performance for other students in accordance with peer supervisory responsibility within their assigned OUCP unit/area.
- Enforces unit/area policies and procedures regarding student workflow, conduct, and performance.
- Assists in training student employees within his/her assigned unit/area.
- Helps to asses student employee skills and evaluate performance.
- Attends professional staff and student staff meetings on a regular basis.
- Serves on special departmental committees as assigned (e.g., public relations, protection of minors)
- Other duties as assigned.
Special Note: Must be nominated by OUCP professional staff and/or a Team/Project Leader. Must have completed sophomore year with a minimum of 2.75 cumulative GPA
The Student Team/Project Leader reports to the Student Coordinator (in the case of Campus and Campus and Community Engagement Information Hub) and/or designated OUCP administrative staff.
WORK STUDY HOURLY WAGE (starting): $9.00/hour