Campus and Community Engagement Information Service Representative
The Campus and Community Engagement Information Service Representative serves as a reliable source of information to Rutgers University-Newark, the Newark community, and the state of New Jersey and beyond. The Campus and Community Engagement Information Service Representative acts as a frontline agent in promoting university-community engagement by providing comprehensive information regarding various outreach/engagement opportunities that connect the university to the community and vice versa The role of the Campus and Community Engagement Information Service Representative is to assist individuals contacting the Campus and Community Engagement Information Hub by providing them with campus and community information in a friendly, polite, and efficient manner.
- Answers all incoming calls directed to the OUCP Campus and Community Engagement Information Hub.
- Answers questions regarding the University, in particular the Rutgers University-Newark campus, as well as the Newark community.
- Helps to maintain accuracy of all current community engagement opportunities at Rutgers University-Newark and in the city of Newark.
- Keeps faculty, staff, and students informed of upcoming events.
- Maintains accurate documentation of all incoming calls and information provided to clients.
- Attends scheduled staff meetings.
- Adheres to office policies and procedures regarding attendance, punctuality and conduct and CCEIHSR dress code.
- Participates in orientation, training and assist in the planning and/or implementation of special events or projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the OUCP professional staff, Student Coordinator, and/or Team Leader.
The CCEIHSR is under the direct supervision of the OUCP Associate Director.
WORK STUDY HOURLY WAGE (starting): $8.25/hour